#ECHELON– Spread the word:
We need to get moving! We are currently at the 3rd position which is not bad but it is not great. The elimination phase will start soon & only the top 5 will survive so we’re currently at the edge.TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE POINTS:Right now the daily limit is 6 votes per day. YES, I know the rules say that 10 votes is the limit but this will be the case ONCE all of the actions are available. Check this out:
- Watch a video
- View a flipbook
- Read an article
- Take a poll (from 17 Sept)
- Like/follow MTV EMA
- Like/follow an artist (from 17 Sept)
- Share/email a page
- Refer someone to mtvema.com
- Tag an artist (from 17 Sept)
- Cast a vote (from 17 Sept)
10 actions = 10 votes. Right now, you can only do 6 actions out of 10, this is the reason that’s the daily limit so you don’t have to exhaust yourselves by trying to find imaginary points. You will not get them. Don’t waste hours at the site.
Actually, you can get those points every day in about 5 minutes. Seriously. Your daily routine at the EMA site should be:
-Watch a video. Actually you have to watch an entire video playlist, so I suggest you choose a playlist which contains ONE video like “Classic EMA performances” or some sort. Once you watch this = 1 point.
- View a flipbook. This is a photo album for those having problems understanding what this is. Check ONE flipbook & check all the pictures until the end. 1 point.
- Read an article. Go through the 3-4 articles of the EMA site just to make sure you get that point.
- Unfollow/Unlike the EMA page & follow/like them again. (Oh well…we need that extra point, right?)
- Share a page to Twitter/Facebook. You don’t have to e-mail it…Sharing is easier. I suggest you share the Biggest Fans page or the Thirty Seconds To Mars Team for obvious reasons. 1 point again!
- Refer someone at the EMA site. Well that’s a tricky one & we can’t always get that point. At least not daily. If you go to your Team Page, you will see “Recruit Fans” under “My Team”. Click on the Twitter button & you’ll see that it will re-direct you to Twitter & it will provide a UNIQUE reference link that’s only for you. If you tweet this & someone JOINS our Team via YOUR link, you will get an extra point because you will have referred them to the EMA site successfully.
Anyway, at least 5 points daily is a MUST.
Yes, I know I’m currently first at the MARS Team but as I said, this didn’t happen because I’m smarter or because I have more free time in my hands. It happened because I looked around carefully and I was lucky enough to find out how this whole thing works. If you have a question, don’t hesitate to ask me but please READ THIS FIRST.
Spread the word about this post & let’s win this thing! Really…we won “Best Rock Video” at VMA, now 3rd place at EMA is ridiculous. Do this “ritual” every day & we’ll see a difference.
p.s. If you’re still having doubts about how this whole thing works, open a new tab with your points & refresh everytime you complete one of those actions above. You’ll see that once you do one of them, the extra point will appear just fine.
Now start gaining points!!
Original Twit-Longer can be found HERE