Our FaceBook page could use some sprucing up with a cover. What to do?
Well, we’ll hold a contest for the best original cover to put up on our FaceBook page! That’s what we’ll do!!! But who will decide what banner to use? OH! We’ll post all of the entries on EchelonDonates.com and you, YES YOU, will get to choose the winner!!!
You’re probably asking, “So what’s in it for me?” Isn’t our ever dying love enough? Okay, FINE! How does a $10USD iTunes e-card sound? Yes, you read that right! If you win, you will be a paid artist!
- The image must be formatted to fit in the FaceBook Cover at 960×330
- Only original artwork you have created will be accepted. Please do not submit a banner that you did not create.
- Discreetly watermark your entry.
- Multiple entries are welcomed.
- It can be based on 30STM, our charity projects, or things you’d like to see changed in the world.
- Must contain the Echelon Donates logo.
- PG-13 Rated material. (Be careful with the Hurricane images, folks! There are kids who visit our FaceBook page)
- Mail your entries to EchelonDonates@gmail.com. All entries must be received by June 26, 2012 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. (That’s NYC time)
- All entries will be posted onto EchelonDonates.com and will be on voted by the Echelon. We will be rotating the banners on FaceBook, choosing at random until the winner is announced.
- Finally the most important rule of them all: You must have fun!!!